Connie K. Whitesell, SPHR, CPC
Human Resources Consultant
Ms. Whitesell has partnered with executive-level management and human resource department professionals for over nineteen years, supporting them in their endeavors to improve their employee/management relations and HR processes, and helping them maintain compliance with federal, state, and local labor and employment laws. Included in Ms. Whitesell’s areas of HR consulting expertise are:
- Development and implementation of drug and alcohol testing programs, including those regulated under the U.S. Department of Transportation and its Agencies;
- Analysis and development of employment policies and manuals;
- Development of job descriptions through job analysis and design;
- Pay structure analysis and management; and
- Employee/Management relations issues; including hiring, termination, employee evaluations and discipline, and recordkeeping.
Ms. Whitesell has been certified as a Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) with the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) since 2000. She holds an MBA with a human resource management emphasis from Lewis University, and obtained her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Having worked with organizations of all sizes and, being a successful business owner, Ms. Whitesell understands the intricacies, challenges, and ongoing concerns facing executives and entrepreneurs. Her coaching and consulting skills, along with the tools that she brings from these past and ongoing business experiences, work well to support others facing organizational development and ownership challenges. Ms. Whitesell also conducts individual coaching sessions with managerial and employee personnel to help organizations meet business objectives, increase productivity, and improve employee retention.
Ms. Whitesell provides individual professional coaching services in many business areas, including:
- Business plan development and follow through;
- Business/departmental organization;
- Employee/management relations;
- Supervisory skills development;
- Conflict resolution;
- Goal planning; and
- Time management and work/family life balance.
See www.pwacoach.com for additional information.
Ms. Whitesell is trained and certified as a Certified Professional Coach with the International Coach Academy and is a member of the International Coaching Federation. Ms. Whitesell is the founder of the personal coaching firm, Coach’s Partner.